Schedule Your Free Consultation Today and Your Deductible Will Be Waived up to $1,000
All vehicles repaired by our recommended facilities will receive a Lifetime warranty!
• The paintless dent repair (also referred to as paintless dent removal or PDR) performed on your vehicle will last as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
• None of the hail dents and dings removed from your vehicle’s damaged panels through the paintless dent removal performed will return.
• The paintless dent repair performed on your vehicle will not cause or result in any defects in the integrity, alignment or functionality of the panels from which dents were removed.
• The paintless dent repair performed on your vehicle will not produce any defects related to paint finish, such as shine gloss deterioration, blistering, peeling, or wrinkling.
• In the event that the paintless dent removal performed on your hail damaged vehicle is found to be defective, We will repair your vehicle at its place of business, free of charge thanks to our comprehensive auto hail repair warranty.
1. Normal Wear and Tear. Normal wear and tear on your vehicle that we repair, including to its panels and paint finish, is not covered under this warranty. This includes damage caused by corrosion, rust or other elements.
2. Previous Damage. All previous damage not associated with the paintless dent removal performed on your vehicle is not covered under this warranty.
3. Sale or Lease. In the event of a sale or lease termination of your vehicle on which we fixed the hail damage, the date of such sale or lease termination is the date that the warranty for auto hail repair expires.
4. Stripes and Decals. Decorative stripes and decals on your hail damaged vehicle, including those from the original equipment manufacturer, are excluded from the warranty. However, we will still do our best to repair your vehicle’s hail damaged decorative stripes and decals.
5. Subsequent Hail Storms and Damage. This warranty shall become void if your vehicle that we fix the hail damage on is subject to a subsequent hail storm, or if we determine and verifies that the subsequent damage differs from the damage on the original auto hail repair order.
6. Supplementation. This warranty may not be supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any other oral representation, written representation or prior course of dealing. This warranty shall be void if the hail damage repaired vehicle is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person or entity not authorized by us. This warranty is nontransferable.